Each Carga bag is made from minimal pieces of material to reduce waste and is assembled using aluminium rivets. Carga bags step away from traditional bag-making methods by being assembled (rather than sewn) with hardware parts.
All bags are batch produced and hand assembled in Buenos Aires, Argentina, in a family run workshop.
A Carga bag carries an embossed serial numbered metal disc emphasizing the unique character of each bag.
- Due to the nature of industrial wool felt, shade may vary from batch to batch
- Slight lint loss is normal, especially when first using the bag.
- Light rain does not affect the felt. If soaked, leave to dry at normal room temperature.
- The bag will not loose its shape or strength after drying.
- For additional waterproofing apply 3M Scotchguard, Kiwi's Protector or a similar product.
- Cleaning: wash the affected area with lukewarm soap water and leave to dry.